TO ETERNAL VICTORY

CHAPTER 6



GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD

VI

The Light that is poured from the ALL BEING and assimilated by your Beings already has an external form for its channeling. Your personalities need to be centered in something so that the Light is not "wasted" while your Beings work. Africa is that objective and you must always remember it. Africa awaits you, it awaits the Light of your Beings to be poured over it. It waits for that Light which, when consciously directed toward it, can dissolve the garbage, the black shell that covers her, allowing her Being of Light to be manifested again. If the darkness does not feel the constant effort over the Being it will continue to gain strength, making it harder for the Light to act over her later.

The Light of your Beings must be kept and poured there. Your personalities must be constant channels of that action. So work, because no "Thought", no effort directed by you is lost. We are with you at all times receiving each focus of Light and directing it there. Work, in each conscious effort the personality recedes and the Being can express itself stronger. Do it. It is you own freedom, your Real Freedom, Freedom of the Being. To keep yourselves centered in the Light is to permit the Being to express itself and to Liberate the Being.
Make the effort maintaining an open heart, pouring the Aroma of Love towards the objective that you wish to reach. The Flower of your being will expel its Aroma, its Light, and in a beautiful, majestic explosion of Love, you will be able to reach the desired goal: Africa, her Being, Her Central Nucleus. You do not have to wonder about this Service because many of the veils that prevented you from having a clear vision have been torn down. You now have the "Information" that the personality wanted at your disposition. Your Being translated it, and is now taking advantage that the personality is in great measure willing to Liberate the Being, so do it.
The Light that is poured over you is and must be channeled to a specific objective. It is to Africa. She awaits your action. What are you waiting for? Don't you see that if you delay the process, darkness gains force? Seek within you, analyze your parts, define your position, identify the enemy. Do not miss any opportunity to identify yourselves, to define yourselves, to pour the Light where it is required. Do it. It is your Life. It is your last chance. Africa is worthy of all your efforts made to achieve the fruit of Liberation on that dark continent.
Brothers, count with My help, I have always waited for this moment. It is a pleasant, beautiful thing to see you work together, to see you desirous of achieving this Victory.
May the Light that has been poured Crown your own Light through the effort that you are realizing. It is very beautiful. An "apparent coincidence" has reunited you. Keep yourselves in this manner. It is beautiful to see the Unity of your Beings, and more beautiful it will be to see you work as only one for this Glorious Cause. It will be beautiful, but it will Be. There is no doubt the Light will be Crowned with A DIADEM.
Brothers, receive Me in your worlds, in your "little worlds". I will pour the Light of MY BEING on your Beings. I have always poured it and will always but now you need it more that ever, without qualification. You need the Light of our joint forces behind the veil for your effort.
In this opportunity I reach you as the Light of the ONE, with HIS LIGHT. Receive it. I AM one more effort in each of you; one more drop that is added to your Beings for the Liberation of Africa to be achieved and for your own Liberation.
Receive Me in you as the LIGHT OF THE ONE, the Beautiful and Perfect Light of the BEING. I AM in you that Beautiful Light that pulsates for your Glorious Freedom.
I leave you My Being pulsating the Light. Feel a Momentum of Unity with Me. I am the Light of the PRESENCE that covers you without color, without qualifications; The ONE Light expressed through My channel. The ONE Light covers you. Accept it.
I AM a Faithful, Serving Friend; one more force in you. The Light of My Being covers you. I will cover you until once Free, you reach the Presence of the ONE and be ONE MORE IN THE UNITY OF THE BEING.
To you a Friend, a Server of the Light, the Glorious Light, THE ONE LIGHT.
I AM John, count with My help which I have always given you and always will. I AM a Brother that has seen you coming together and will see you Free in the UNITY of your Victory.
I AM John The Beloved. John, A Brother, A channel, nothing but a
Channel of the LIGHT.

I AM Uriel, I precede Nada in her Glorious Task. Receive Me as the Light of the Father, Glorious, Beautiful, the Glorious Light of the BEING. I pulse in you the Glory of being Sons of the ONE, of being part of His Glorious Light.
Brothers, it is a pleasure to reach you. I have always reached your Beings. I always pour My Light on you. The now apparent externalization is to manifest My submission to your efforts, to manifest My disposition to Serve you as channel.
The Light of the Father constantly flows over each one. My Being is in that Service; I Am an outpourer of the BEING, THE ALL BEING. I pour this Light century after century over you. Now that you are conscious of My function, accept Me in your world and we will work together to make Africa a strong bastion of the Light. It only requires a conscious effort, efforts realized with the marvelous knowledge of knowing that each African brother pulsates in you and must be Liberated. Therefore, lets all pour our Light on that part of the Earth and so taking all of you down to each of your cells, the seat of your internal Presence. You have fallen low because of the weight of your sins. Now everything has changed because you have passed from ignorance to knowledge, and from ignorance to Light.
I have always poured over each one. I have maintained a constant call over your Beings and this opportunity in which I now reach you is Gloriously Beautiful. My Being rejoices because of this moment.
Sons of the ONE! My brothers! How much Joy you have given Us with the decision taken by each of you! How much Joy!
For a very long time this desire has pulsed in your Beings but the external conditions had not been right. Now that your personalities have reunited in that marvelous place, the Light flows to each one with more intensity, much more easily once your decision was taken. Keep it; sustain it, it is beautiful. I will maintain a constant flow of Light over the whole and over each one individually so that the effort be constant in maintaining your purpose. Receive Me as the Presence that has maintained a constant flow of Light over you, as the One who has sustained your beings at each step, as the One who has not allowed the Light to be wasted but to be stored by the Being. I have seen you born; I have seen you grow; and now I AM seeing you take this beautiful decision. I have pulsed for centuries over each one and it is Glorious to see you now work together for the same cause. It is Glorious.
The PRESENCE of the Father-Mother is dressed with the Light of each effort. Maintain yourselves centered. I sustain you in My embrace of Light. Keep yourselves ready in Service. I pour Light for each of your steps.
I AM Uriel, a Brother as We all are, willing to maintain over your Beings the Light of the ALL BEING, to maintain each of your efforts covered with My Light so then you do not feel that you are alone at any moment. Now more than ever, you can count with the Presence and the support of the ones that have remained behind the veil waiting for this moment.
Thank you, Brothers. Your gesture of Service is beautiful. Do it. We will sustain you.
My Light is radiated to each one with Love, and for the Love to each Life trapped in your genes, I pulsate the Light of the BEING over you.
I AM Uriel, an Eternal companion pulsing over your Beings.
I AM at your Service. I AM Uriel, the Angel of Ministration.
I remain pulsating My Being on each one. Feel It charged with Love. I sustain you in each effort.
URIEL.

The soft Light of the BEING, the beautiful Light of the BEING is projected to each one through My Presence, through My Being. I am Nada, a sister in the Light, a Sister in this opportunity. I have been flowing HIS BEING from here, in Africa, and I have covered each of your efforts in My Light. I have taken each thought, each action directed here, and I have bathed them in My Light. Together with Portia I Channel the Light of your beings toward Lake Victoria and from there to all Africa. There is no corner on this Earth that has not received the Love that is projected by your Beings. From here we work joining our efforts, sustaining the bridge of Light. It is something beautiful because the Light constantly flows towards here. Your Beings have won, with your beautiful gesture, the vote of confidence of many Brothers that had thought this was just one more ineffective attempt.
Brothers, from My Temple here in Africa, I have flowed My Light towards you, because when you started to reunite yourselves concerning your "extravagant" idea, your beings started to germinate Hope and I took that little grain and filled it with Love.
It was beautiful to see you grow and it is beautiful to see you now strong with the marvelous Light in which you are dressed. Each one has been bathed by My Light. In my little effort I have poured the Light of the Father over you and I have maintained the doors of My Temple open. Now I see you coming here more frequently. I am at Your Service.
When I requested the position here in Africa, it was because I considered it necessary to have a focus of Light pulsating from the darkest nucleus of the planet. Now Portia has reunited her forces to Mine, and little by little all are pouring Light over that part of Earth. The Light of the Father in our brothers is abundant, and now with your consciousness placed here, the Light reaches with more force. All efforts are marvelously channeled towards each corner of Africa. No single ray of Light is lost.
Micah maintains a sustained Embrace between you and Us here too. It is a beautiful gesture because it is an established bridge between His Being and Lake Victoria. He himself is the sieve that makes it possible for the Light that comes from your Beings to reach Africa with all its Purity. Thank you, Brothers!
Sons of the Light! there have been few times seeing your desire sustained with so much force. It is pleasant to see you concentrating yourselves in each thing that you do and pour the Light here. You can be sure that each brother is bathed with your Light; each brother is germinating the Light you send in his Being. Keep on working, because from your efforts depends the Task, and it is a Beautiful Task. You are the ones that can make possible that the Light coming from the Father to this corner of the planet is kept active on these brothers. You are the bearers. Enliven them in you; feed them with Love. Keep awake in each one the Being of Africa. Enliven the spark.
Brothers, you must all count with the disposition of My Being to this Service. I cover you in the Light of the Father. I sustain you in My Light. I am Nada, a sister willing to channel each effort of your Beings for this Beautiful task. Feel Me. I reach you in the Abundant Presence of Love, in His Loving Presence.
I AM Nada. I Am at your Service. I send you My Love from Africa. I cover you with It.
I AM Nada. I reach each one with the Light of the Dawn... Glorious, Beautiful.
From My Being I cover you with the Divine Abundance of the Father. I pulsate that Abundance on each one. Manifest it in each achievement.
I AM Nada, a Sister in the Light. My Temple awaits you. Come to It. I will pour My Being on each one.
NADA.

From the ONE Glory, the ONE Presence, the ONE Love, THE UNITY OF LIFE, I reach each one carrying the Marvelous Unction of Peace.
I AM Pacifica and My Being is recreated in this beautiful Hour. I pour My being on each one and I reestablish the Peace in your Central Nucleus so that it is radiated from there to each cell of your vehicles. I pour the Presence of Peace on each part of the Earth. I pacify each part that is in disharmony and persists in manifesting darkness. I pour the Light of the ALL BEING to each corner of its existence and I Glorify the submission of HIS BEING with the submission of My Being.
I AM Pacifica, a sister willing to work with each one to be able to reestablish Peace over the Earth and the calming Action of the Being.
I AM ready to pour the marvelous Light from the Central Nucleus and take to each of your cells Its Calming, Pacifying, and Tranquilizing Action. My Function is to bring from the ALL BEING HIS LIGHT, WITH THE PEACE OF HIS BEING. I channel it towards you, towards your beings, toward your worlds that are in constant chaos. I pour that Light there, so that under Its Action the dark forces feel the Presence of the ALL BEING.
I AM Pacifica, a Sister at your Service, in unconditional submission to your Beings. My Being bathes you with its Light and you may pour yourselves over each part of Life.
Oh Brothers, if you could feel what Peace means! To have a Momentum of Peace is to reach the heights of the BEING. It is to reach him bathed in the Marvelous Light of HIS BEING.
Brothers, sustain yourselves in a Momentum of Peace and you will see the effects reflected in each of your parts. This is to reach a Divine Consciousness, to bathe yourselves in Its Light.
I AM Pacifica. I offer you the Light of My Being. Receive It and bathe yourselves with its Light essence, with the Tranquilizing, Pacifying action that it carries.
Brothers, build a Momentum of Peace. Can you image how much you could achieve if you were able to reestablish in your worlds that momentum? Under its Action you will achieve the submission of your Beings to Perfection, to be Divine.
I AM Pacifica and from My Being radiates the Light towards each one. Feel it, because it is an unconditional submission to your Service so that you achieve what you have proposed, bathed in the Light of the Being.
Brothers, receive Me. I leave you My Being pulsating to your Being, from its Central nucleus; then you must pour it consciously to each part of Life and especially in Africa, to each part of the Life trapped there.
Brothers, live the Action of the Peace; feel Its Action.
For the Glorious Freedom of your Beings, I surrender Myself in Unconditional Service to them.
Be The Peace of the BEING, of the HOLY BEING.
Pacifica, a Sister in the PEACE OF THE BEING.
PACIFICA.

I AM Dawn. The Light of the Sun Announces Me each morning and its quiet rays Crown Me in each Life.
I AM the dawn of the BEING, each Being must be manifested in each dawn; each must flourish in each dawn.
I AM Dawn. I carry the Light of the ALL BEING in My Being. I make it reach each one. Receive it. Feel Its glorious action. I pour on each part of Life the action of the Being under the sweet and beautiful Light of the dawn. I pulsate in each one the desire of submission to manifest the Glorious Light of the ONE in radiant Manifestation.
I AM Dawn, the Dawn of the BEING. I awake in each one that supreme instant of Light and I sustain Its benefiting Action, radiating it to each cell.
I AM Dawn, the Eternal Dawn.
With the Light of My being pulsating in each one I ask you to reach for My desire, that your beings reach the Glorious Dawn of the Holy BEING. There, in His Light, you will bathe yourselves with the Prime Substance of the Pure and Unconditional Service to Life.
Oh brothers, Your Beings are suffocating in those dark jails in which your personalities have kept them. Permit them to manifest themselves as a beautiful Dawn of Light. Permit them to pour their Light to each cell, to each part of Life, to each being.
Oh Brothers, feel Its anguished call and allow the Light of your Beings to flow, because each one must come out of that darkness and raise up as a radiant Sun.
I AM Dawn. I reflect the Light of the BEING in each act of submission, and in each dawn I impregnate your Beings with the Light Essence of My Being. Drink from It the Glorious submission that it carries and allow your Beings to be manifested glorious as they Are.
I AM the Announcer of the Light because My Being goes before It, announcing Its arrival. I want to be the Announcer of the Light of your Beings; the Announcer of freedom in each one, and on My Path I will sow the Path with Light for your Beings to feel the glorifying submission of My Being.
I AM Dawn, and as well as I announce the arrival of the Sun (BEING) to each one, so I want to announce the arrival of the Light of your Beings to each corner of the Earth.
I leave you My Being in Unconditional Submission, in Divine Submission. I will pulsate over each one the desire to allow your beings to be manifested and for your dawn to be glorious, because the Light that will flow from your Beings will be beautiful.
I AM Dawn, a Sister to the Unconditional Service to Life, in Unconditional Service to your Beings.
I remain in you pulsating the Light of the BEING to each part of Life trapped in darkness. Receive it and Express Me.
I AM Dawn, a Sister in submission to your Beings so that the Light of the ALL BEING Be in an Eternal Dawn.
AURORA.

Lord, Thank You for the Light with which you cover Me!
Lord, Thank You for the Light that I AM!
Lord, Thank You!
I Raise My Voice to You, OH FATHER ONE, as a sign of humility, in disposition of My submission to you.
Thank You! I AM Grace, Your Daughter, and I lift My Voice calling the Glories to YOUR BEING.
Lord, Thank You for the Light with which you fill Me!
Thank you for allowing Me to take It to each part of Life that clamors for It!
Thank You!
I come from You and to You I go, to You imprisoned by the dark Light of Death, to You with anguished calls for Freedom.
I AM going to You, Father of Light, to each manifestation of Your BEING. I Go to You!
Oh Light that offers Me this opportunity, thank You. How Beautiful You Are!
Oh Beings in anguished clamoring, feel My Presence bringing to each one the Light of the ONE Father. I AM bringing His Luminous Presence!
Oh Beings that groan in anguish, raise Prayers to the Light because the Father has heard your voices and has responded to the Call!
Oh Beings that feel trapped, I reach you with the balsam of My Being. I submit it in Divine and Unconditional disposition of My Being to Your Service!
Brothers, Thank you for receiving Me, for giving Me this opportunity to Serve you, to manifest the glory of the ONE!
Oh brothers, what you are doing is beautiful, and even though parts of your personalities still persist in your absurd positions, your Being can now raise its Face and raise prayers to the Father!
Brothers, may you flourish in each submission. Do it as a gift of Love to each part of Life trapped in your cells.
Brothers, each of the Higher Brothers pour their Light over you. Each one is prepared to remain sustained over you, maintaining you in each step, in each effort. I submit Myself to that submission and from My Being I pulsate the Flame of the ALL BEING, surrendering it so your efforts may flourish; to be poured there and to be glorified in each imprisoned Life, to bring the balsams of Light to that Life.
I AM Grace, a sister having reached reality with an Unconditional Submission to the ALL BEING.
Realize yourselves in your submission and fill yourselves in Him, Live in HIM. ONLY HE can give Life. ONLY He can pour Himself.
Brothers, My Being is happy with this submission and I will live in each one every moment thanking the Father. Dispose yourselves to a Submission of Service.
I AM a Sister bringing Reality in HIS GRACE. Be real in each effort, in each submission.
GRACE, YOUR Sister, awaits your submission.
SO BE IT.

PEACE, the Glorious PEACE of the BEING will reign on Earth.
PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, brothers. I come in the name of the BEING, THE ALL BEING. I bring HIS PEACE. I cover you with It. Feel It.
The PEACE of the BEING is gestating a World of Love for the Earth. Hurry up and prepare the basis for that to Be. Hurry up and clean everything that is not for it to Be. Hurry up and work so that Peace be installed in each heart and allows the germination of the Glorious Presence of the ONE in each hearts.
I AM the Carrier of PEACE. I channel it from the ALL BEING to each part of Life. I pour It to each part of that Life that is trapped and asking for forgiveness. I give you My Peace so in those "Moments of Light" you feel the Presence of Love in your Beings, bathing you with its Light.
I AM the Carrier of PEACE. I reach each one and in that intimate moment I establish an indivisible bond with your Being.
A Momentum of Peace is glorious because the Being is recreated in each Blessing that reaches You.
I cover you in the Action of Peace, in Its Holy Action. Receive It. It is an emersion of Light for your Beings. It is a Bath of Love.
In the PEACE of the ALL BEING gestates a World of Love for the Earth. The establishment of the ONE Light in each Being is being gestated. Receive this Good News because the Father has ordered it for you. Accept Me in the establishment of Order in each thing. He has prepared this reestablishment and has arranged for Peace to reach each repentant man, to reach each man willing to wash his sins in the Fountain of Purity.
I come from the Being charged with HIS PEACE, charged with the Glorious Light that I leave in each one, and charged with the Kindly Presence of Forgiveness with His submission to every repentant man.
Brothers, become Conscious that each petition made has been answered, that the petitions made have caused a flow of Light towards your Being. Now it is your turn to return those efforts. All of the atoms of Light poured over you should be returned to Life multiplied.
Brothers, you are not alone. Do not believe that the Task is too hard. There is need of conscious men like you. You are bearers of the Light Essence that asks for redemption in each black brother. You are bearers of that beautiful Light.
I bring you Peace charged with forgiveness, to each being willing to submit himself to the ONE Cause. The Light of forgiveness flows to each Life trapped in darkness clamoring for It and that is willing to surrender to the will of the Father. In a Glorious Submission to the BEING, the ALL BEING, I AM its Bearer.
The PEACE of the BEING covers you. Feel it. It is Glorious, Beautiful, Majestic, the PEACE of the BEING OF THE all BEING.
I make possible that the Light reach you charged with the Essence of PEACE. Receive It. It remains pulsating in your Beings. Accept it.
I bring you the PEACE of the BEING and I leave you the PEACE of the BEING. I AM a Brother, the bearer of that gift of the BEING, The ALL BEING. I cover you in HIS PEACE. Feel it. Receive it so that the Earth be Liberated from the dark shell that suffocates her. I leave a Momentum of PEACE in each one. Sustaining it pulsating in each being. I deposit It in the intimacy of your temple. It will pulsate from there until you are covered with Its Action. I leave you that Momentum for the time you become tired of the world’s craziness and want harmony, you can go there, to your Temple, and bathe yourselves with that Light; the PEACE OF THE BEING, the ALL BEING. I have poured that Momentum on each one. Bathe yourselves in It. It is glorious because only in the Peace of the BEING will you find the Oasis that feeds your Beings, oppressed by the weight of the garbage that surrounds you.
I bring you the PEACE of the BEING. I leave it pulsating in your Holy Place. Take it as food for your Beings from there. I AM Your channel. Call Me and I will come immediately to pour the Light on the one in need.
My being covers you. I will channel PEACE to you. I AM a Brother at your Unconditional Service. I will continue to pour the PEACE over the Earth. The Father has arranged to BE in each heart. I come from HIM with this message.
I AM Tranquillity, Elohim of PEACE. I leave it in your Beings pulsating its action to each Life imprisoned in darkness.
I cover you with My being. I AM tranquillity, Elohim of PEACE.
For the Conquest of the Earth, My Being pulsates in each one.
THE GLORIOUS PRESENCE OF PEACE WILL BE.