TO ETERNAL VICTORY

CHAPTER 3


GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD

III

My predecessor, My Beautiful Sister Miriam, has poured much Light over your Beings and has deposited the Essence of her Being over you. Receive it because her Will is Beautiful and Her submission to each one has been beautiful.

The Victory of the BEING is certain because the Light of the ONE IS and is poured on each Being.
I Am Victory and I cover you with My Being in each effort that you realize, Crowing you with Its Light.
I AM Victory, Commanding the forces of Light in mastering the highest of Heights of the BEING. My Being Pulsates this Glorious energy in each one because in your Beings the desire of Freedom takes you to seek the highest height of the BEING. I wait for you there to cover you with My Light, with the Light of the ONE. To reach Me you must make an effort; you must submit yourselves. You must be willing to realize effort after effort with the assurance that it is THE ONE who realizes it, because it is a vein presumption to believe that you as only vain personalities can do anything.
I AM Victory, Reach Me, I Am in your Nucleus. The Father deposited there all His Light Essence and in Me the Light is glorious; it is manifested Beautifully, perfect.
The search of the Being is over because each one now knows what to do. So then do it, your Being knows there are no more opportunities. In this one it has everything requested to be able to manifest the Glorious Light of the BEING.
I AM Victory. I carry in My Being the goal that you have to achieve. Each conscious effort brings you closer to Me. I wait for you and I see each effort that you make, no matter how little it is. I take its force and return it to the Being to increase its power. I have seen you get together concerning an idea that your personalities considered Beautiful; it is the idea of the ONE, His Holy Idea to Liberate each part of Life trapped in darkness. Each step taken has taken you closer to Me. Your Beings perceive the closeness of My Being and are gloriously and joyfully ready to realize the Will of the ONE. Do it. My Being awaits the moment in which you surrender your personalities in unconditional surrender.
I AM Victory. I will put Laurels of Light on your foreheads the moment you reach Me. They will project the Light of the ONE towards the corners of HIS BEING. I carry His Light. I AM His Being. Freedom Is in Me. I AM the Goal that you must achieve. I AM waiting for your submission. For My unconditional submission to Life, I crown with Light each submission. My Being Crowns all that achieve it.
In the Freedom of the Being, reach Me, achieve Me. I AM the Victory of your Beings.
The Light of the ONE flows to each one and over your Being, awaits to Crown Itself with Light, awaits to reaching Me joyfully, Free.
I AM Victory, a Brother at your Unconditional Service, the One that carries the Glorious Light of the ONE; the one that waits to receive the Torch of Freedom that was place in your Beings to light the Path for you.
I AM Victory. Your personal and group Victory. Your Glorious Victory.
I AM Your Unconditional Brother. In submission to the Light of the ONE, I make this delivery.
Victory, Your Brother for the Will of the ONE, for His Glorious Will.
Victory, a brother that waits for you to take you to the ONE, dressed in Light.
I AM the Victory of your Beings.
I AM Victory. Victory in Unity.
SO BE IT.
VICTORY.

I AM ORion. I carry the Flame of Love for you. I deposit it on your Holy Altar where Rowena prepared it with Her and My Being. It has always pulsed there. It has always bathed your Beings in its Glorious, Beautiful Action.
I AM ORion, bearer of the Love of the ONE Father, bearer of the Light of His Love. His Light is manifested Pure in Me, Beautiful. This I now pass to your Beings.
I AM the Messenger of Love. I submit My Being to your submission. I bring the Light of the SUN OF LOVE. I fill your Beings with Its Light.
I AM ORion, the Light of Love. Oh Glorious Love! I come from the ALL BEING, from His Radiant Light. I bring for you the submission of YOUR BEING covered with Love, the Glorious Light of Love.
The Voice that sounds the name of the Father, asking for help, clamoring for Love, is the voice of your Beings. It reaches the Father and in answer to this petition he has prepared the unconditional submission of HIS BEING to your Service.
I AM ORion and I come to you carrying the Light of the BEING to your Beings. I deposit it there. Feel it flow through each cell of your vehicles.
Brothers, the clamor of your voices has been heard. It is answered each time; it is only that your personalities do not have access yet to that Light because there are still many of your parts unwilling to manifest the ALL BEING.
Brothers, work there, because there is the dark force that subtracts Light from your Beings. There is the opposite force to what you have to manifest. Brothers, alert yourselves before those forces because they arrive quietly and they steal the Light. Be alert because they play to your desires and it is with the purpose to plant doubt in those parts which you have resolved to Serve. Be alert. Each one has to work there, you have to make your Victory there. Each one has to clean and master yourselves there. That is your "Achilles' heel", because that nucleus is the rebel in you and infects with its pestilent presence everything surrounding it.
Brothers, you must balance your parts more evenly. You must work to achieve Unity, to be able to express the Being.
Oh Brothers! the Light of the ONE has always pulsed in you in Loving submission. It has been sacrificed in your Beings in order to feed and sustain you. Now the full process of gestation must bring out the Glorious Manifestation of the ALL LIGHT.
Work Brothers, work. No single effort is in vain. Work. Remember those parts that clamor. Remember them and in Loving submission pour yourselves there; better said, allow your Beings to pour themselves there. Do it. That task is beautiful. It is wonderful. Africa clamors for it. Listen to her and pour the Father through your Beings, Consciously, Divinely. Liberate in that submission. Oh Brothers, your Beings receive so much Light in each act of submission to the one! It is something Beautiful! How I wish you were able to experience this! It is something that will not allow the dark forces to interrupt your submission.
I AM ORion, Bearer of the Light of Love. I AM a Brother ready in submission to you and with you, so do it. The flavor of the "sweet honey of eternity" adheres itself to your Being, it expands itself and reaches each cell willing to pour its Light. Do it. It is a beautiful feeling. It is something new, a new flavor for your Life. It is the acquisition of Divine Knowledge.
I AM ORion, a Brother FREE in the FREEDOM OF THE BEING, THE ALL BEING. I want to see you here too. It is yours. It is from your Beings. Conquer it and eternity will be yours.
Brothers, from the Light of the BEING, covered in that Light, I reach you. Receive the Light that I bring pulsating in your Beings and bathe yourselves with the Divine Incense of Its Love.
I AM your Brother ORion. I pour Love on each one. Receive it. Outpour it in submission to each Life.
ORion, Elohim ORion.

The Wave of Light that propagates towards each human being from each corner of the Galaxy is Beautiful and Glorious, it is something that normally does not happen. All Interplanetary Brothers come to pour Light over the Earth because they see that much depends on their steps for the Liberation of the Galaxy itself, and it seems that this time you are not playing at the part of redeemers, but that you truly have decided to comply with the Will of the ONE.
I Bear the Flame of Love, the Glorious Love of the ONE. In My Being is manifested that Glorious Virtue and I channel it towards you in compliance of the Will of the ONE.
Oh Love, how beautiful it is to feel yourselves vibrating in unison with each cell of My Being! How Beautiful it is!
I Am Rowena, a Sister ready at your Service. I Am ready to pour on you the Love with which the Father fills Me. What a beautiful Service. It is to glorify the ONE in each submission! It is to mold in each cell of your Beings that radiant SUN OF LOVE!
I Am Rowena. In this opportunity I can reach your awareness for you to gain a Momentum with the Love of My Presence. I have always pulsed Love to you, that Beautiful Virtue, that Glorious Manifestation of the Father-Mother. I have been feeding your Beings with the careful and reverent attitude of the Mother because you required it and still require a Loving submission to each brother channeler of the Virtues of the Father-Mother. Your steps are still unsure even though your Beings are Glorious and Beautiful as the Light of the ONE. The jail where they have been held has had its forces diminished.
Oh Brothers, Sons of the ONE, I come to you in an unconditional submission and with the manifest desire to reach your Beings, carrying the Divine Unity of Love! I ask you, brothers, to break out of that vicious cycle that maintains your personalities stupefied and dormant.
Brothers, if you only knew how much pain you cause your Beings. They cry and moan when seeing you continue your crazy race. Stop! My Being cannot command, cannot force you, but in the name of Love I ask you to:
REACT!!! REACT!!!

My Law is the Law of Love in a submission to each action. It is a Divine submission, Beautiful and Perfect.
Oh Brothers, I want to see you manifest your Beings in this way! In this way I want to see you in a Divine, Unconditional, and Perfect submission! It has to be His way because your Beings can then Liberate themselves in surrender, expressing the Glorious Presence of the BEING, THE ALL BEING.
From the NUCLEUS where I come from the LIGHT OF THE ONE is constantly projected over your Beings. It is poured with Love and surrenders itself with Love. This has been your food and will always be. Your jailer personalities, cruel and absurd that they are, have not perceived what you must do to Liberate your Beings yet. You have not understood yet because you are still playing at surrendering, playing at Service. Do it! but perfectly, unconditionally, without reservations. Call to each cell of your vehicles to Manifest the Glorious Presence of the ONE, to walk projecting it, to live projecting it.
Brothers, each of the Brothers that work Manifesting the Virtues of the Father have already poured over you the LIGHT of the BEING, have poured over your personalities enough knowledge so that you should not have any more doubts on how to work and what to work at. Do it, get ready, be at the Service of your Beings, Manifest in this way the Will of the ONE. Make His Voice reach each corner of all your parts and each corner of the Earth. Project yourselves there and over Africa the Divine Qualities that you must Channel. Do it, your Beings cry to you to allow them to outpour themselves in a conscious act, in an impersonal, unconditional act. The Submission to the Service is conscious. It must be conscious. Only in this manner will you be able to receive the force that each cell has. Only in this way can the Being express and channel the Light of the ONE.
Brothers, you cannot imagine with how much Love the Father sustains you, feeds you, and awaits you. Oh, how long you have made Him wait! How long!
Brothers, the Loving Presence of the Father-Mother is manifested over each one, it pulsates over your Beings in a Glorious UNITY because only in this way will you be able to achieve what you desire.
I AM a Sister at Your Service, to the Impersonal Service to all Life. As the part of it that you are, I reach you carrying the Glorious Flame of Love. It burns softly, dedicated on your Altars. Feel the aroma of Its Light, the Incense of Love to expand little by little to reach each of your cells, to each of your pores, of your vehicles. I AM its bearer. I take care of it with Love to put it on the Altar of your Beings in Divine Submission at the moment that you free yourselves from the oppressive chain. You can then pulse it as IT IS to other Beings.
Brothers, His Light has always pulsed from His Altar but now it has to be received from there only with the conscious desire of Serving, because it cannot be any other way. You will not have access to it if you have not really surrendered yourselves to Serve. Your Beings drink from Its Glorious Unction. They fill themselves with Love and you have to understand that Love has made it possible to keep the Flame of your Beings lighted in Glorious Submission. Your Beings have continued to pulsate with the desire of reaching freedom. I said pleased, because the Being surrenders without any conditions and fills itself in the submission.
Brothers, turn yourselves to that Holy Place. Go to Him and take Communion with your Being. Bathe yourselves in Its Light. Drink the Light Essence of the Being, the ALL BEING, from the Divine Fountain in your desires to Serve. Commit each part of you to surrender in the Service of the ONE, to Manifest Him, to let His BEING Flow.
Brothers, Love sustains each step taken. It feeds your Being in Him because it is necessary to keep alive in each one the desire to Serve, to surrender, to be able to arrive dressed in Light before the Presence of the ALL BEING.
Brothers, if My Voice reaches your personalities via your Beings, listen to it, because it is the Voice of Love calling to each one to Gloriously express your Beings.
Brothers, I leave you My Light. I leave you My Flame. With It I feed your Beings. I leave it on your Altars so that you can go there and in Holy Communion fill yourselves with Its Light. Love is ready to be poured on each one as a Glorious Submission to the Father-Mother Love.
I AM Rowena. I leave My Being in each one feeding the Flame and calling you to Service. I Love you. I Love you and My wish is that you become FREE, full of Light before the Glorious Presence of the ALL BEING.
I AM Rowena, at your Unconditional Service, for you to Manifest Love in all Its Glorious Manifestation.
LADY ROWENA.

I pulse to you the Glorious Presence of Love from My Being . I reach your Beings filling you with His Light, with His Glorious Light.
I AM Chamuel, a Brother at your Unconditional Service, in Unconditional Submission. My Being pulsates Its Light to each one and at the same time fills itself with Love. The Light of Love is Glorious, Beautiful, it is the Light of Love in its Perfection.
I bear for each one the disposition of My Being to Serve you in the moment you request it from Me, because the Love that pulsates in Me is glorified with each submission.
Brothers, the Voice of the Father has called for help as a result of each of your efforts. He has called Us, your Brothers, from behind the veil and has filled Us with the Love of His BEING for an unconditional submission to His Service. So here we are, willing to Serve you. Call Us, We will come ready to help. That is Our Reason of Being.
As a Bearer of the Light of the Father I am ready to pour His Glorious BEING over each one of you.
Brothers, what are you looking for? What are you waiting for? You must not search anymore, or wait anymore, because you now know the reason of your existence; you know the Reason of your Beings. Then, why do you still insist in keeping the Being imprisoned? Oh Brothers, by doing this you delay its submission. By doing this you cause it to continue to suffer! You have really taken many very big steps, but parts of you still persist in keeping the same position, persist in manifesting only themselves. Brothers, you have been told this many times before, you must work on that part of you; you have enough knowledge to do it. Do it and you will see that your efforts are not in vain. They are valid because your Beings will be Gloriously manifested; they will Liberate themselves.
Brothers, if at any moment you were to feel the loneliness that your Being experienced, or its agony, you would not persist in keeping it there. It is painful to see it crying for its Freedom, and painful to see it calling, asking for help from its personality. HE is ALL LIGHT, but his jail is darkness. It is a pestilence. Clean your bodies. Clean them because your Being is suffocating in this dark miasma that surrounds him .
Brothers, the image of your Being imprisoned is painful to Us and if parts of your personalities have felt that pain, then remember it and make the decision to Liberate It, to Manifest It openly. Decide to bring it out of the
garbage. Decide to clean each part of yourselves, to pour Light to each cell of your vehicles, and to give way through him to the ALL BEING, TO THE LIGHT.
I AM Chamuel, a Brother that has seen you come together for the purpose of surrendering, and that moment has been beautiful. At that precise moment there was poured over you much Light from the BEING which has revitalized your Beings. Now that you have decided and are willing to be Manifesters of the BEING, why wait? Do it. Savor this new and different taste for Life and find the real meaning of Light. Find your reason to Be in Service.
Brothers, each step taken has been Blessed by the Light of the ONE because it has required the Force of the Being, of his sustenance, in the search of Freedom, of his Freedom. Now that you know this process, comply with your Beings. Let them be FREE and you will see that the ONE Father Reigns in that marvelous Freedom.
In the August Presence of HIS BEING, I bathe Myself and I bathe you with His Light.
I AM Chamuel, a Brother at the Service of Love, at Your Service.
CHAMUEL.

I AM Charity, your Sister. Charity reaches you bathing you in the Light of the BEING.
Brothers, receive Me as what I AM: THE CHARITY OF THE BEING, YOUR CHARITY.
I have seen each one of you from your first steps until now, and I have seen your Beings, asking for help while struggling, fighting in the dark jail that suffocates them; they are still there now. I ask you from My Being to allow them to express themselves, to allow them to Crown themselves with Light in an Unconditional and Beautiful submission to the ALL BEING.
Brothers, you do not know how painful it feels when seeing a Being moaning and seeing its anguished face clamoring for the opportunity to be Liberated. If you have ever contemplated a loving being in agony, in a desperate agony, I ask you for the sake of My Being, FOR CHARITY, listen to your Beings, listen to them and then give them their Freedom. Oh Brothers, it is a terrible agony, it is a cruel agony! Please stop your parts that persist in the crazy race to destruction! Please stop them! It is your Being, your Real part that agonizes in the filthy jail of your wishes. IT IS YOUR BEING!
It is the Light of the ONE who cries out, who clamors for His Freedom! Brothers, listen to those screams. What do you feel? Nothing? Oh Father, help them to wake up. Brothers, I have seen your Beings raise themselves little by little but they are still imprisoned. Their jailer, you, has not opened the door yet. What are you waiting for? Oh God, help them! Oh Charity, pour yourself on them!
I AM Charity. From My Being flows the Light of the ONE in that beautiful Quality. My Being reaches you in a beautiful and warm feeling for the Beings that are suffocating in the pestilent jails of your personalities.
Brothers, for the Charity of the Father, for My Being, be ready to Liberate your Being. Be ready to heal Its wounds, to fill It with Love, to satisfy Its desire of Freedom. Be ready to be nothing but a channel, so that at the same time It Is A CHANNEL OF THE BEING, THE ALL BEING. THERE IS YOUR FREEDOM, YOUR GLORIOUS FREEDOM.
Brothers, My Light covers you with the Love of the Father. My Being bathes you in His Light, in the CHARITY OF THE ONE, in His Light, in His
Loving Action, in His Beautiful Action.
I AM Charity and through My Being I make the Light of the ALL BEING reach you. I Serve Him in Unconditional Submission, in Perfect Submission. Receive Me this way, in an Unconditional Submission to the Service of your Beings, to the Service of that Life trapped in darkness, to the Service of your lives ready to Manifest the Will of the ONE.
Brothers, I leave you My Being. I bathe your Beings with the Pure Light of the BEING, with My Pure, Perfect, and Beautiful Submission. Receive Me. I Am CHARITY. I pour Myself on your Beings as a balsam for your wounds. I pour Myself on your personalities as an element to be poured over your Beings in Loving Submission.
I AM Charity. I reach each one and from your Beings I will pulsate the Perfect Submission. It is done by Charity to your Beings, for Love to HIM. Do it, He waits for that submission. Do it, and in that submission to the Being, THE ALL BEING will open the doors of Light that contains It.
I AM Charity, a Sister that waits to see you glorify your Beings in an unconditional submission to the Light.
I AM Charity. The Light of the BEING bathes you through My Being, receive it as an Unconditional Submission to the Manifestation of the Will of the ONE.
I AM Charity. From the Sphere of Light where Everything is Purity, I pour Myself on each one.
CHARITY, Your Sister.

In the Unity of the BEING, the ALL BEING, the Light of Love is Glorified in the August Presence of the Father-Mother.
I AM Paul, a Brother that, seeing your efforts, pours the Light to each Being involved in the conscious effort of your personalities.
Brothers, there is no doubt the Will of the Father will be Manifested on Earth because each one is willing to give a real submission of their vehicles for the Manifestation of the Father-Mother-Love.
Brothers, I AM one more added to the whole of Beings that support each effort poured over your Beings.
Brothers, the Light of the ALL BEING is Beautiful. Do not miss the opportunity to make it possible for your bodies to bathe themselves in It. For Light eons much Light has been poured over each one, but in a single instant of your existence you became ready to Serve with all the Light poured on you, becoming Crowned in the Presence of the ONE. Only a moment of conscious and total submission is enough; of Divine submission for the Keys of the Kingdom to be deposited in your hands.
Brothers, think about it. It is something real, something certain. The time passed is not important. One instant is enough. Only one instant of decision and all the shadows will stop bothering your Beings.
Brothers, be conscious that eternity is contained in just one second, therefore, eternity might be yours in an instant of a conscious and decided submission to the Light.
I AM Paul, and in an instant of My Light Existence I can pour on you My Own Existence, but only with your submission and with your disposition to accept My Service.
Brothers, it does not matter how much darkness covers you. What is important is that your Beings accept this force, and in that Supreme instant there WILL BE LIGHT. So it is, all that was darkness WILL BE LIGHT again.
Brothers, accept the Light that flows from your Beings towards your personalities. Only one instant of determined submission on your part is needed and the Light WILL BE, Glorious, Beautiful, and PERFECT. IT WILL BE SO. Maybe this idea seems absurd to your personalities, but for the consciousness it is the Perfect Truth. IT IS PURE TRUTH.
Brothers, make your decisions and your Beings will take in the force. Decide, and in the measure of your efforts your Beings will respond, Liberating themselves.
I leave you with this proposition:
THE ALL BEING IS LIGHT. HIS EXISTENCE IS LIGHT. YOU ARE LIGHT.
AN INSTANT OF YOUR LIVES IN FULL CONSCIOUSNESS CAN MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR THE FULL LIGHT OF THE ONE TO SHINE GLORIOUSLY IN YOU.
ONLY ONE INSTANT.
I leave you with the Light of My Being covering you. Fill yourselves in the Light of the Being for its conscious submission, for its conscious Manifestation.
The Light of Love shines on your Altars. Bathe yourselves in the pleasant Incense of ITS LIGHT.
I AM Paul, the Venetian, your Unconditional Brother.
PAUL.

The Light of the ONE covers you in His Glorious Action. Recreate yourselves in the Illumined Presence of the Father-Mother-Love. His Light, His Glorious Light will constantly shine over your Beings. It pulses there now.
Brothers, to see your willingness to Serve testifies to the effort given by each of your Beings to reach this position. Brothers, each effort realized is valid, nothing is lost. Your personalities do not yet realize all the wonderful creation waiting for you. You cannot imagine it, but nevertheless, it is beautiful and the dark clouds that hide the Sun from your Beings are now being removed.
Brothers, I AM Angelica, a Sister that is filled with the same desire as your Beings to pour the Light to each part of darkness on the Earth. Brothers, please do it because that desire is beautiful. Sustain yourselves in it. Each one has to balance his accounts. Do it, and in the measure in which that desire is Liberated, your Being will shine with Light, will joyfully shine because there is its Freedom.
Brothers, from the Central Nucleus of each one flows the Light imprisoned there. You do not perceive its effects yet because you are still dormant within the darkness that surrounds you, but your Beings rejoice because of this Manifestation.
Brothers, continue, because each new step is one more focus mastered; it is one more cell that radiates the Light of the Being.
Brothers, the Word that is Light pulses and is the Liberating Life. That moment will be Beautiful and Glorious when seen by you. Work for it to BE, work. The efforts will be many but each one of them are is worthy.
Brothers, from the Fountain of Love where I Myself bathe, I reach each one bearing that Light Essence. Receive It, and in Holy Communion with each cell of your vehicles bathe them in its beneficent Action.
Brothers, remember that Love opens all doors. Pour it and you will see that nothing resists Its Power. Your cells need that Love and you can bathe them in It. Do it and the Light of My Being will help each of you to revitalize yourselves in the Beautiful Light Essence.
I AM Angelica, a Sister at your Service, a Sister in each submission of Love.
I AM Angelica, a Cell of the Heart of the ONE who brings Love to each cell of your vehicles.
For the Grace of Love,
I AM ANGELICA