THE GIFT FROM THE CREATOR TO THE MAN:
THE FREE-WILL!


TO REALIZE ALL THE ACTIONS OF HIS DESIRES


The man could bless or damage his neighbor, according to his election. He could serve him lovingly or torture him cruelly. Those things the man could do without any limitation.
That what I don't give the man is the Right over the reactions of his actions. This Right I retain inviolated in ME, to balance the actions imbalanced of the man, equilibrating them in the balance of MY BEING.
Make the man to know that the “good” or “bad” that he grants to his neighbor will be reflected back to him in the image of his own concepts, the same way that his own image is reflected back to him in the mirror.
That is why I tell all the men: MY UNIVERSE IS BALANCED; because I AM MY UNIVERSE!, and I AM THE BALANCE!.
The man won't have power to decree any other thing, not even to the price of his own soul.
Seeds of Light.