Glory to Your Father!


I

Glory to You! Glory to Your Father!
I Am Your Son. Glory to You!
Thus was in the beginning.
thus is now,
and thus will always be, never-ending world.
Father!, may there be Peace on Earth and may it
begin with me;
may there be Peace, Peace as You see it, with you as
the only Father and we, men, as Your sons;
let me walk in Peace and harmony with my
brothers.
Father!, let me come to Your river,
Father!, let me drink from Your river,
let me live in Your river
Open my eyes to see the Truth You have for me;
Open my ears to hear the voice of Truth You send to me.
Open my mouth to take the warmth of
Your Truth to all places;
Place in my hands the key of my
freedom,
and when the notes of Truth reach my ears,
may all that is false disappear;
Open my heart to receive Your Love that I will
share with my brothers, Your sons!
In silence, I wait for You now,
ready my Father, my God, for Your
Will,
open my ears,
Enlighten me Divine Spirit.




II

I sing to the new religion, the religion of the
brotherhood of man:
I sing to the new translation
of the vernal plan of God,
where: the supremacy of Good,
the triumph of Love
and the saving grace of
Beauty
are the main factors,
I sing to the new religion,
the religion of the brotherhood of man.
The way to salvation is not far in
Heaven,
it is here
before me,
inside me;
its signs are: Love,
voluntary service
to the fellowman:
he who loves, works and serves more!
I am my own redeemer because I believe in my
Divine Spirit
Wake up!
Wake up my immortal soul!
and find the God alive in you,
this Earth is the gateway of Heaven,
no fall of Adam can enslave you!
You are the daughter of Glory,
messenger of God.





III

Day after day,
I gently walk with God,
in joy and in sorrow.
His Presence inside frees me from doubt and
fear,
because He Is Everything!,
God! You are Everything!,
the Everything in everything!
Heaven and earth are filled with You.
Everything that Is, Is One With You!,
because You Are Everything.
God of Life and Love,
You are mine and I am Yours.
All I see around me is Your Face!
I live in your Embrace.
God, You Are Everything,
Everything in Everything.
You in me
and
I in You!



IV

Father!
I thank You,
I thank you for what I am,
for what I have.
I thank You for the Life that pulsates in me,
I thank You for the Truth that liberates me,
I thank You for the Love that I share.
Thank You!
Father!



V

Father!
How good are Your decrees,
how pleasant Your precepts,
how fair are Your commandments
I solve the problems through Your Mind,
and fully trust Your constant care,
I live,
move
and rest safely
inside Your Powerful Mind!
The Mind that keeps the whole Universe ,
above and inside,
and that guides me well,
just as with all my brothers.
Father!
Your kindness is here!
proved and without alterations
throughout the centuries,
I now devote to you all my thoughts.



VI

I Am free,
free as the winds that blow upon the Earth,
that blow wherever they will.
And in the freedom of my spirit,
I will transmute the pain,
wherever it may be on Earth!
My strength will be fresh each day,
my peace will flow like a river,
my joy will be complete,
to share them all when the winds
of adversity blow.



VII

Father!
You have healed me!
Your Thought,
Your Word,
Your Love inside me
have healed me!
It doesn’t matter where I am or what I do,
You will have healed me!
However it is Your Love that keeps on healing me!
You have healed me!
I thank you, Father.
By Your Own Power You have
healed me,
Your Omnipresent
Kindness and Perfection
have healed me!
Thank You, my God!
I Feel Your Life vibrate in me,
making my soul vibrate with Your Divine Love,
it is attracting me to You,
it is attracting me,
it attracts me
and I am happy to be attracted.
Happy,
happy to be attracted by You!
Thank you, Father!



VIII

It delights me to tell the story of Your Redeeming Love,
of the Glory of man in Heaven
as on Earth
And I will keep telling this story until everyone
knows that it is True,
until everyone fulfills it.
The story that You, Father,
will be forever present through Your
CREATION!
It delights me to tell this story,
this story that raises me up to You,
that unites me to You
and that covers the Earth with Your Glory,
the story of Your Love!
Yes, it delights me to tell it because it is always
new,
because it dissolves the clouds of pain to allow
Your Light.
Upon wings,
raise my soul above all anguishes,
to drink the Living Water that quenches
forever the thirst!
It delights me to tell it,
because it is the story of every man,
it is the Eternal Plan of Your Love which will
take it to the infinity of Your Glory,
because it is the same through the ages,
the story of conscious and eternal faith in You,
Father,
resident in each soul!




IX

You, God,
whose breath fills my body,
You, whose pulse is the rhythm of the Universe,
syntonize my mind to Your Will,
let all the nations vibrate at Your step,
transform the hatred of man into songs,
fill us with Your music
and end by transmuting evil on Earth.
You, whose Order moves the atom,
You, whose Law moves the galaxies,
bring to the warriors Your Harmony!
God of Beauty,
heal our madnesses!
God of Love,
end our wars!
Show us the ties that unite us,
man with man with everything alive,
between us and You!
You Father,
whose Glory lightens up all the Universe,
with this same Glory lighten up the heart of
men for Justice,
show us and reveal to us our own kindness,
pour out Your joy upon us.
You, whose Greatness fills Space,
claim Your cosmic sons and daughters!
Unify the human race.



X

Believe in Truth and serve with Love!
Be cheerful and fair!
Have faith in rectitude !
Inside
You brother
there is
a King
sitting
on
His
throne
whose
power
is
eternally
by Himself
Sustained!
Stop, brother!
Get up and recognize him,
recognize God inside you,
declare His Perfection!
Claim for Your share of health and peace,
ask him for the way to fulfill your
expectations,
when faith and elevation fill your mind!
Let Truth be your sword
and Love your shield;
then will the power by your hands be revealed!
How powerful and faithful to the end Is your Creator, your Defender, Your Infinite Friend!



XI

My eyes are contemplating the New Age,
in which all limitation of man disappears,
because this New Age
is rich in promises that my soul already glimpses!
Brother, the Truth of God is already in course!
my heart has felt the clamor
of the sweet Victory of this Age,
but my words know not yet how to translate it!
My soul already welcomes you,
although it may show itself silently.
Brother, the Truth of God is already in course!
My soul sees the birth of a new race,
a race free of pain,
an Age of Faith,
Justice,
Love,
Truth and
Freedom!
And I sing a song,
the song of the great triumph of Truth,
the Truth of God which is already in course!
Beings of superior dimensions,
give us Your triumphs,
intercede for us,
pour Your Love,
unite Your Will to ours and to the Will of
God in favor of this new race!
Intergalactic Brothers, You know
that the Truth of God is already in course!
No one, no one may stop it.




XII

A New Era with
Only One Father,
Only One God,
Only One Mankind,
Only One Intergalactic
Brotherhood.
There is not big nor small,
not poor nor rich,
not man nor woman,
not jewish nor christian,
not black nor white,
not capitalist nor communist,
not spiritualist nor metaphysician!
Only One God,
only one Father!
In Him we all breathe,
move and live.
May His Laws Govern us through the
Spirit!
May His Love be our currency!
May His Light be our wisdom!
May He be our Ruler!
Through the
conscious free will
of each one!
Let us be like brothers
worthy
of
our
Father,
the Creator of the Cosmos!




XIII

Father!
May Your Light surround us,
may Your Love embrace us,
may Your Power protect us,
may Your Presence take care of us,
wherever we may be!
Wherever I am,
I am with You!





XXI

Brother,
make your own world
wherever you may be.
Your happiness is your work
and you should live it!
Your world goes with you
as you walk.
Your Universe can be heaven or hell,
it all depends on your attitude
and that is:
If you live conscious of God,
that you are His Son,
that your purpose is to Express Him
to Perfection and always
or
that you are a
separate personality?
Choose!
Make your own world, joyful and beautiful!
Always be aware and alert to the Voice of God in
you!
Do not sleep! Forget of yourself,
remember always of Yourself!
Be alert of your thinking and feeling
wherever you are!
If you think of happiness you
will make a new world happy!
Peace
“MICAH”
The Angel of Unity








XIV

Oh!
God of Love,
my heart enthrones You
until my own life reflects You
Perfect!
Only in You do I find Peace,
Joy and
Harmony.
Before You the fears move away
because they know that in You I trust and in You
I rest.
God of Peace,
Eternal Spirit,
in Your Perfect Love I rest,
knowing that
by Your Divine Fulfillment
Your Purpose is Expressed through me.
Life,
Love and
Law
abound in my Being conscious of You,
in my life that is
a complete perfection and
expression
of
Your
Unity.




XV

Father,
I know that Life is indivisible!
God of Life,
You have provided Life for all
mankind,
I know that death is not!
God of my Spirit,
I live in You and my soul will inherit
Your
Immortality!
The heavens tell of Your Grace,
the Earth of Your Power,
wherever I rest my eyes I see Your
Signs,
that are the Light which in me is revealed.





XVI

Father,
Your Light is my nature,
Your Light that shines through me.
Although there seem to be clouds,
although there seems to be darkness,
I let Your Light through
and all obstacles disappear,
I let Your Light through
and all fears are dissolved,
I let Your Light through
and all illnesses are healed,
I let Your Light through
and my path lightens up,
I let Your Light through
and my world cheers up,
I let Your Light through
and Your Light liberates me!
Thank you Father!






XVII

Brother,
this is the world of my Father,
my ears hear nature sing
and around me sounds
the song of the spheres!
This is the world of my Father!
that His wonderful hands
made
for me,
His Son!
In skies and seas,
in trees and animals,
in rocks and hills!
This is the world of our Father!
Each dawn,
each noon and
each dusk,
He talks to me
and talks to you too.
He talks to me,
through each man,
through each child,
through the sun and the air,
He talks to me always,
always,
always.
He always talks to me!



XVIII

I Sometimes dream and ask for Faith,
I dream and ask for Light,
I dream and ask for Wisdom,
I dream and ask for the
Holy Word
and how to use it!
Father!
You have answered me!
God,
you have answered me!
With it Your Word,
Your Name
supplies all needs!
From Strength to Love,
from Love to Goodness,
into Joy and Enthusiasm.
has my Path been converted.




XIX

The Universe sings
I AM, I AM!
The Universe brings in each atom and in each cell
its own song
I AM, I AM!
Each star sings
I AM, I AM!
Each bird sings
I AM, I AM!
Each man, each woman, each thing has its
own song in God’s Plan.
I AM, I AM!
Since
I know
who
I AM
I Know
that
I
can and
I sing
I AM, I AM!
GLORY TO YOU FATHER!





XX

Brother,
this
Is
a New Age,
a New Consciousness,
a New Vision,
New World,
a New Mankind.
There are New Feelings,
New Ways of Being,
New Means of Doing,
New Possibilities,
New Activities,
New Horizons.
Everything New!
Everything Shining!
Let us
together
Thank
our
Father
for including us
in this
New Age!
Thank You!


_______________________________________________________________________________



THE 10 STATEMENTS

1 - “I Am” the Divine Image of God
2 - “I Am” a blazing presence of God expressed now in
the world of form.
3 - “I Am” expanding the Kingdom of our Father-
Mother-God, by infinities, with each thought of the mind, with each word I say, with each breath I take.
4 - “I Am” projecting the purple Law of Forgiveness and the Transmuting Flame to all life that is evolving in this gentle earth with each breath I take.
5 - Each electron of elementary energy, air, water and fire will receive a purifying and healing blessing through the radiation of my physical presence.
6 - The vibrating frequency of each electron will be raised to the Holy Presence of its Sacred Christic Being, in the four lower bodies of each being that enters my sphere of influence.
7 - The Divine Virtues of the Seven Rays: Divine Will, Enlightened Faith, Power and Protection, Wisdom and Enlightenment, Cure, Consecration and Concentration, Peace and Ministration. Invocation, Liberation, Mercy, Transmutation and Forgiveness are active in my being and are continuously pulsating from the creative fire in my heart to the physical world of forms.
8 - Since the Father and I are one, The Divine Provider and Perfection are eternally sustained in my being and in my world.
9 - “I Am” all Light
10- “I Am” who “I Am”. “I Am” what “I Am”.


1 - All powerful presence “I Am”
2 - “I Am” the presence of the Eternal
3 - “I Am” the Source of God, the Great Central Sun
4 - “I Am” the breath of Love, the throb of the heart of Light
5 - “I Am” the power of Wisdom
6 - “I Am” the Light of the Sun, of the Earth and of the Sky
7 - “I Am” the mountain, the ocean and the river
8 - “I Am” the Blessing of the angels and love
9 - “I Am” Life flowing from within, from above and from below.
10- “I Am” the Glory that comes all from Me.
11- “I Am” the ray of Light that Liberates mankind
12- “I Am” the heart that hears all calls and responds
13- “I Am” the Legion of Light that answers each one
14- “I Am” the shield of Light in the power of Love
15- “I Am” the Master in each moment, in each hour
16- “I Am” all the Spheres and all the songs that sing
17- “I Am” the heart of Creation, that throbs
18- “I Am” All the forms, never two alike
19- “I Am” the essence, the will, the flame
20- “I Am” Myself, all being and you
21- “I Am” the All-powerful Presence, the being of God expressed